Welcome to our blog! Let us introduce ourselves, we are Studio B, a salon team based out of Cranston RI. We are stylists, makeup artists and skin care experts and we are so excited to share all of our beauty tips, tricks and advice with you! This will be a place for you to follow along with our passion for all things beauty.
We are beyond thrilled for our very first post! We hope you enjoy…..
AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER….
How would you like to seemingly turn back the hands of time while visibly improving the look and feel of skin and creating an impeccable canvas for flawless makeup application? Well let us introduce you to Stila’s Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm, a luxurious, priming beauty balm that helps to prep your skin for any type of foundation. Not only is it our new favorite product, but it was also featured on the Today Show yesterday morning on NBC! Click on this link to watch the video… http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/46161980#46161980
Here are the 10 major benefits in this 1 amazing product:
- contains innovative micro spheres, which have been shown to hide skin imperfections and reduce wrinkle depth by up to 84%
- infused with natural, skin-protecting emollients which have been shown to increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7%
- enriched with tripeptide-37, bamboo and pea extracts, which help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- long-wearing, high definition formula
- helps reduce pore size and provides oil and blemish control
- features an exclusive complex, which helps reduce redness and skin irritation
- uses the smallest particle size of coated pigments for seamless, smooth coverage
- luxurious beauty balm glides onto skin and leaves a silky, powdery finish
- ideal for all skin types and skin tones
- oil-free, paraben-free and dermatologist tested
*Bonus Tip: We also love this product because it improves the coverage of a tinted moisturizer without adding any weight to the skin! Visit Studio B in Garden City Center in Cranston RI to pick up this must-have beauty product.
Check back soon for the launch of “Studio B, a blog”!